Carter Mansbach (CRD #: 2275878), a broker registered with National Securities Corporation, is involved in an investor dispute over $300,000, according to his BrokerCheck record, accessed on November 23, 2020. For more details regarding his conduct as a broker, keep reading.
On October 19, 2020, a client alleged that Carter Mansbach had misrepresented certain securities and made unsuitable investment recommendations. The client is seeking $300,000; the dispute is pending.
On January 18, 2019, Mr. Mansbach entered into a financial compromise.
Carter Mansbach has passed the Series 65 Uniform Investment Adviser Law Examination, the Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination, the Securities Industry Essentials Examination, the Series 6 Investment Company Products/ Variable Contracts Representative Examination, and the Series 62 Corporate Securities Limited Representative Examination. He is a registered broker in California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Washington. Mr. Masnbach is also a registered investment adviser in Florida.
Carter Mansbach has worked in the securities industry for nearly three decades. During that time, he has worked at the following firms:
- Investacorp Advisory Services (CRD #: 109011)
- Investacorp, Inc. (CRD #: 7684)
- National Securities Corporation (CRD #: 7569)
- The Concord Equity Group LLC (CRD #: 14569
- International Assets Advisory (CRD #: 10645)
- Wachovia Securities Financial Network (CRD #: 11025)
- The Concord Equity Group (CRD #: 14569)
- Carnegie Investor Services (CRD #: 8295)
- Meyers Pollock Robbins (CRD #: 13436)
- VTR Capital (CRD #: 21404)
- M.S. Farrell & Company (CRD #: 24232)
- FSG Securities (CRD #: 35352)
- Westfield Financial Corporation (CRD #: 8143)
- Beacon Securities Inc. (CRD #: 15300)
If Carter Mansbach was your broker and you have questions about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact the securities attorneys of Fitapelli Kurta. Call (877) 238-4175 or email email@example.com for a free case consultation with a securities attorney.