Shaun Stein (CRD#: 4873578), a registered representative with National Securities Corporation (CRD#: 7569) in Jersey City, New Jersey, is currently involved in three pending customer disputes, according to his BrokerCheck record accessed on June 22, 2020. What happened to lead to these three pending investor complaints against Shaun Stein? Read on to learn more.
Below are the details of these three customer complaints against Shaun Stein:
- On July 15, 2015, a customer filed a complaint against Shaun Stein, alleging that he mishandled their account. More specifically, they alleged that he engaged in churning—trading excessively to generate more commissions for himself, at the expense of the investor. This customer is seeking $60,000 in damages; the dispute is pending.
- On March 17, 2020, a second customer filed a complaint against Shaun Stein, alleging that he recommended unsuitable investments. This customer is seeking $100,000 in damages; the dispute is pending.
- On May 11, 2020, a third customer filed a complaint against Shaun Stein, alleging that he recommended unsuitable investments. This customer is seeking $750,000 in damages; the dispute is pending.
Shaun Stein has passed the Series 63 – Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination, the SIE – Securities Industry Essentials Examination, and the Series 7 – General Securities Representative Examination. He is registered to sell securities in Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming
Over his 15-year career as a broker, Shaun Stein has worked for five brokerage firms. In addition to his current role at National Securities Corporation (CRD#: 7569) in Jersey City, New Jersey, he has also worked for several other firms, one of which has been expelled by FINRA:
- Meyers Associates, L.P. (CRD#: 34171) — expelled by FINRA on May 29, 2018
- Alexander Capital, L.P. (CRD#: 40077)
- J.P. Turner & Company LLC (CRD#: 43177)
- National Securities Corporation (CRD#: 7569)
- Joseph Stevens & Company, Inc. (CRD#: 35459)
If Shaun Stein was your broker and you have questions about your investments, don’t hesitate to contact the securities attorneys of Fitapelli Kurta to learn more about your options for investment loss recovery. Call (877) 238-4175 or email email@example.com for your free case consultation with a securities attorney.