Russell SadlerPublicly available records published by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) on October 14, 2016 indicate that former Massachusetts-based Independent Financial Group broker Russell Sadler has been sanctioned by FINRA. The securities and investment fraud law firm Fitapelli Kurta is interested in hearing from investors who have complaints regarding Mr. Sadler (CRD# 2600742).

Russell Sadler has spent 21 years in the securities industry and was most recently registered with Independent Financial Group in Plymouth, Massachusetts (2014-2016). Previous registrations include Cambridge Investment Research in Plymouth, Massachusetts; LPL Financial in Plymouth, Massachusetts; First Dunbar Securities in East Berlin, Connecticut; and HD Vest Investment Services in Irving, Texas. He is currently not registered with any state or firm.

According to his BrokerCheck report, Russell Sadler has received one FINRA sanction.

In September 2016 FINRA sanctioned Russell Sadler following allegations he “engaged in private securities transactions without providing prior written notice to his member firm or receiving written approval from the firm.” According to FINRA’s complaint, Mr. Sadler “invested at least $200,000 in the securities of a company which had proposed to build a movie studio in Plymouth, Massachusetts” and “participated in several of his firm customers’ investments in the company’s securities.” Allegedly, he “collected and gave approximately $249,000 of investors’ money to the company,” which failed, losing the investors’ principal. He also allegedly participated in outside business activities, constituting the formation of two Massachusetts companies, without notifying the firm in advance. Mr. Sadler was issued a twelve-month suspension and a fine of $25,000.

If you have complaints regarding Russell Sadler, call the securities and investment fraud law firm Fitapelli Kurta at 877-238-4175 for a free consultation. You may be entitled to recoup your losses. All cases are taken on contingency: we only receive payment if and when you recover money. You may have a limited window to file your complaint, so we encourage you to avoid delay. Call 877-238-4175 now to speak to an attorney for free.