The securities and investment fraud attorneys at Fitapelli Kurta are interested in hearing from investors who have lost money investing with current National Securities broker, Levert “Lee” Caldwell III.
National Securities broker, Levert “Lee” Caldwell III has been recommending, VirnetX (NYSEMKT: VHC) to investors, a stock that has been plummeting in recent past after the U.S. Federal Circuity Court of Appeals in Washington vacated a jury award of $368.2 million in damages.
According to Levert Caldwell III’s BrokerCheck Report, made accessible to investors for free by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), National Securities broker, Levert Caldwell III has eight separate liens on his record.
- In March 2014 an $80,000 tax lien was placed on National Securities broker, Levert “Lee” Caldwell III’s record.
- In February 2006 a $5,800 civil lien was placed. According to National Securities broker, Levert Caldwell III, the lien was regarding a lender who claimed they would assist him with his mortgage, which was at the time in default.
- In December 2002 another lien was placed for almost $2,000. According to Levert Caldwell III, this lien was as the result of a credit card dispute that was simply a misunderstanding upon when Levert Caldwell III moved states.
- In May 2002, a civil lien of $3,358 was placed on Levert Caldwell III’s account as the result of a personal loan that Levert “Lee” Caldwell III fell behind on.
- In May 2001 a lien for 1,500 was placed on lever Caldwell III’s account in relation to a dispute with a condominium association. According to Levert Caldwell III, he was “unaware that a judgment had been made.”
Levert Caldwell III has been registered as a broker with National Securities since June 2012. Before working at National Securities, Levert “Lee” Caldwell III worked as a broker for Brookstone Securities, Inc. from 2010 to 2012. From 2007 to 2010 Levert Caldwell III worked for Newbridge Securities Corp. Levert Caldwell III worked for Morgan Stanley for only a few short months in 2005 and before that Levert Caldwell III worked for LH Ross & Co. in Boca Raton, Florida. Levert Caldwell III has also worked for First Montauk Securities and TD Waterhouse Investor Services.
Levert “Lee” Caldwell III is still currently employed as a stockbroker at National Securities in Red Bank, New Jersey.
If you or someone you know has lost money investing with Levert “Lee” Caldwell III, National Securities, Brookstone Securities, Newbridge Securities, Morgan Stanley, or any of their other brokers you may be entitled to full recovery of your losses.
The law provides investors with an avenue of recovery by way of arbitration with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) however time to file a claim is limited, so do not delay. Contact the experienced stock fraud attorneys at Fitaplli Kurta today. Our firm prosecutes cases on behalf of investors nationwide on a contingency fee basis. Our consultations are always free so call now to discuss the merits of your case with an attorney.